An important message regarding COVID-19
We want to let you know that while we continue to take emergency appointments, we are now able to expand our hours and services with very specific guidelines and protocols in place to ensure your next visit with us is a safe one.
Amidst the evolving protocols, your oral health and personal well being is our top priority. Our ongoing commitment to infection control and safety remain up to date with the latest recommendations made by the BC Center for disease control, the Canadian Dental Association, and the College of Dental Surgeons of BC.
Thank you for your patience as we work hard to fit you into our schedule based on your level of need. We look forward to seeing you all soon.
Additionally, we want to inform you of the following precautions we are taking to ensure we keep you safe.
- For every staff member, we daily screen for COVID-19 symptoms and mandate a 14-day quarantine as needed.
- For every patient, we screen in advance and on the day of your appointment for COVID-19 symptoms and ensure appropriate personal protective equipment for all staff members. We are asking all patients to wear a non-medical mask to their appointments if available.
- To continue social distancing measures, we ask for patients to wait outside/ in car and call to check in before given instructions on how to proceed into the office for their appointment.
- Between patient visits, we clean, disinfect, and sterilize rooms, instruments and all surfaces in our procedure rooms and operatories.
- In the reception/waiting area, we continually disinfect all surfaces and provide hand sanitizer to both staff and patients. In addition, we have installed plexiglass barriers at our front desk to facilitate safe interactions.
- In the operatories, we have installed HEPA air filtration units that will operate continually during treatment, and we have increased fresh air flow circulation throughout our building.
- And at least daily, we clean all floors, bathrooms, and high touch areas to ensure all areas are disinfected and fully sanitized.